Interior Painting Company
Pacific West Professional Painting is an industry leading interior painting company serving Southern California including Ventura, Camarillo, Oxnard, Thousand Oaks, Westlake Village, Santa Barbara, Simi Valley, Moorpark, Santa Rosa Valley, Santa Paula, Fillmore, Port Hueneme, and Newbury Park. We have built a strong rapport throughout our community and strive to continue to be the most knowledgeable, honest and professional contractor offering only the highest caliber of interior painting services.
Interior Painting — How We Do It
- Remove hardware from surfaces to be painted, such as plug and switch plates, door knobs, strike plates, ceiling and wall fixtures, blinds, window treatments, etc. to enable painting behind objects, not just around them.
- Mask and cover flooring, furnishings, counter tops and appliances to protect from prep and paint applications.
- Patch ceiling and wall cracks, then texture the patches to match original ceiling and wall textures.
- Sand doors and door casings, baseboards, window sills, cabinets and any other interior wood trim to be painted. Fill wood surface imperfections with Bondo, the strongest patching compound available. Caulk any gaps around doors, door casings, baseboards, window sills, cabinet boxes and wood trim with a top quality caulking.
- Spot prime any ceiling, wall or trim patches with a top quality sealer.
- Apply two full coats of top quality, 100% acrylic finishes to all surfaces to be painted.
- Return removed hardware and thoroughly clean job site of any work related debris.
- Leave extra labeled paints for future use and reference.
- Ensure your complete satisfaction.